Vision And Mission
Our vision is to enable the people of Halls Creek and surrounding communities to grow better and stronger families.
Our purpose is to empower people to change their lives by helping them develop their inner strengths, identify new opportunities and connect with the positive side of their culture.
Client centred services
- Provide services that empower people while respecting privacy and confidentiality.
- Recognise the need to support all clients and their families who need help in a consistent and coordinated way.
Working together with the community
- Work together with other community based services.
- Be open and honest at every level of the organisation recognising the importance of these values within the wider community.
- Strive to make the most out of available funding and resources.
- Provide a supportive and learning environment for staff to improve career prospects.